Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino’s Cabinet Members
Tomorrow will be the best day of all Filipino-Gloria-Haters for they no longer see the Glory in Malacanang …
Kidding aside, June 30, 2010 will be the inauguration day of the chosen Juan (One), Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino. As the new President-elect, he will hold Malacanang for 6 years, leading the country to progress.
And now, he is glad to announce to the public the chosen ladies and gentlemen, with confidence, that will guide and support him for the benefit of the Filipino people.
- Executive Secretary – Paquito Ochoa
- Finance – Cesar V. Purisima
- Justice – Leila L. de Lima
- Defense – Voltaire Gasmin
- Education – Armin A. Luistro
- NEDA – Cayetano Paderanga
- Agriculture – Proceso V. Alcala
- Environment – Ramon Paje
- DoTC – Jose Ping de Jesus
- Labor and Employment – Rosalindo Baldoz
- Health – Dr. Enrique Ona
- Tourism – Alberto Lim
- Trade and Industry – Gregory Domingo
- Social Welfare and Development – Corazon Juliano Soliman
- Energy – Jose Rene Almendras
- Public Works and Highways – Rogelio Singson
- Science and Technology – Dr. Mario Montejo
- Agrarian Reform – Virgilio R. De Los Reyes
- Peace Process – Teresita Quintos Deles
- Presidential Management Staff – Julia R. Abad
- Spokesperson: Edwin Lacierda
- Presidential Legal Counsel: Eduardo V. De Mesa
- Commission on Higher Education: Patricia Licuanan
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – Kim Jacinto Henares
- Armed Forces of the Philippines – Maj. Gen. Ricardo David Jr.
- Interior and Local Government – Benigno Aquino III
Filipinos will hope and pray that all of them will be faithful and honest to the country. Will keep the moral of the people high enough keeping Philippines away from poverty and corruption.