The Former Senator is now the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines.
On June 30, 2010, th Filipinos, who are longing for a perfect change in the their country, faces the most awaited moment in history. The ONE, whom they cast their votes, half more than his second opponent Joseph “Erap” Estrada, made the promise to his countrymen to clean the Philippines from Poverty and Corruption!
“This day will be the end of the government who doesn’t listen to his citizens.” Noynoy stated as he speak to the cheering crowd.
Watch this video speech of President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino on June 30, 2010 at the Quirino Grandstand.
- Executive Secretary – Paquito Ochoa
- Finance – Cesar V. Purisima
- Justice – Leila L. de Lima
- Defense – Voltaire Gasmin
- Education – Armin A. Luistro
- NEDA – Cayetano Paderanga
- Agriculture – Proceso V. Alcala
- Environment – Ramon Paje
- DoTC – Jose Ping de Jesus
- Labor and Employment – Rosalindo Baldoz
- Health – Dr. Enrique Ona
- Tourism – Alberto Lim
- Trade and Industry – Gregory Domingo
- Social Welfare and Development – Corazon Juliano Soliman
- Energy – Jose Rene Almendras
- Public Works and Highways – Rogelio Singson
- Science and Technology – Dr. Mario Montejo
- Agrarian Reform – Virgilio R. De Los Reyes
- Peace Process – Teresita Quintos Deles
- Presidential Management Staff – Julia R. Abad
- Spokesperson: Edwin Lacierda
- Presidential Legal Counsel: Eduardo V. De Mesa
- Commission on Higher Education: Patricia Licuanan
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – Kim Jacinto Henares
- Armed Forces of the Philippines – Maj. Gen. Ricardo David Jr.
- Interior and Local Government – Benigno Aquino III
Filipinos will hope and pray that all of them will be faithful and honest to the country. Will keep the moral of the people high enough keeping Philippines away from poverty and corruption.
What will you do if you have this type of car?
The Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, the best that I ever dream of. I wonder how much would this cost me? Never bother to look at the digits…
Watch this video and get to know the Lambo!
Before I entered Singapore, what I thought is that my blogs would work as if I’m at my home country. The fast and reliable internet connection would be the same.
But, DAMN! I was wrong. I stayed in one of the HDB, Singaporean type of condo, and the connection is so annoying. You can view Yahoo Singapore in about 5 seconds. What The..!!!
Youtube streaming is really times 10…annoying. Keeps on buffing here, buffing there and everywhere.
Anyway, there’s nothing we can do about that and if you wouldn’t live with it, you don’t have your connection and eventually, your blogs goes up to the top 50. So I don’t care anymore.
Facebook, works well with the text, but never mind the picture of your friends..they’re just mere icons on your screens, you know what I mean, instead of their photos, a small icon appears with the title “Holiday with Paris Hilton in Bikini”..Aww, what a waste.
If you’re in Singapore and also experienced this type of connection. Kindly share to us what’s your annoying time while surfing the internet.
Now, the battle of the talented Pinoys has ended and guess who won the final prize?
No other than the boy from Batangas, Jovit Baldivino!
Kris Aquino stated that it is in Jovit’s charisma that makes him a star. A star that has been loved by the viewers.
Watch the final performance of Jovit Baldivino singing the song “Too Much Love Will Kill You“.
Other Related Topics:
Is it because of the Check marked on his shoes?
Ronaldinho is a Nike endorser and one of my favorites in football. The way he dribbles and play around with the ball is just amazing.
So,what was it with his ability to lure any opponents in front of him? Was it because of his shoes? I think so.
Try to give him one of his favorite shoes and you’ll see the difference.
It is not just the good looks that matters in football. What matters is how to play with a team.
I saw this clip of David Beckham, where one of his assets is to assist.
When you stream this video, check out the guy with the number 7 and 23. Lucky number? Nah…it’s the skills that counts and maybe a little bit of luck.
But this time, not lucky enough to join the World Cup 2010, with his achilles tendon teared apart.
Watch this for his greatest assists .